Auto/Mate Video Focuses on Employee Happiness
ALBANY, N.Y. — Auto/Mate Dealership Systems released a new corporate video reflecting the company’s marketing initiative titled "We Do Business Differently."
The goal of the initiative is to raise awareness among auto dealers that Auto/Mate’s focus on employee happiness results in a better customer experience for its dealership clients.
Auto/Mate’s initiative was designed to reflect the company’s core values which are:
- Be passionate & enjoy what you do: Designed by car people, for car people.
- Customer centricity: it's the customer who pays the wages.
- Honesty & integrity: always follow the golden rule.
- Humility: humility is not thinking less of yourself, it's thinking of yourself less.
- Family: we've got your back.
- Loyalty & Commitment: you leave the dance with the girl you brought to the dance.
Auto/Mate also strives to ensure that a human answers every phone call and for which the company only hires customer service and technical support people with previous dealership work experience.
In 2015, Auto/Mate was ranked first among its peers as a top workplace in the New York capital region. It was the fourth consecutive year that the company received such an award from the Times-Union and WorkplaceDynamics. The company was voted a Best Place to Work five years in a row by the Albany Business Review.
Follow @FI_Magazine on Twitter