Reputation Butler to Shake Up the Online Review Game
LAS VEGAS — Reputation Butler, a new online review monitoring service for auto dealers, launches today with a promise to shake up the online review game. After weeks of software creation and tweaking, the company is ready to open its virtual doors to dealerships everywhere.
The company’s directors say Reputation Butler tackles a problem that dealerships and auto retailers face almost daily: monitoring and keeping track of online consumer reviews on countless platforms.
“We know that online reviews are a big part of running a successful business these days, but properly monitoring them has been nearly impossible up until this point,” said Brian Lack, the company’s founder and an auto retail veteran. “We want to change that.”
Lack said the new service includes several innovative features designed to help change the way businesses and dealerships view online reviews for good. The list of features includes:
- A convenient, all-in-one dashboard with a review feed to allow for evaluation of all reviews
- The ability to incorporate multiple online review sites (including Yelp, Cars.com, DealerRater, Edmunds, SureCritic, The Yellow Pages, and more) to ensure widespread review monitoring
- Intelligent statistics and reporting to analyze reviews and compare overall review analytics for one dealership location against another
- A “Review Requester” feature designed to allow dealerships to solicit reviews from recent customers via sms or email, with a built-in feature that puts “thumbs-down” clickers in direct contact with a manager to prevent bad reviews from appearing online
- A facility to add multiple users/teams to the Reputation Butler system to track reviews, plus a “trending list” in the dashboard showing keywords and phrases trending among all current online reviews
- Different review monitoring packages (including a Gold Management Package and a Platinum Response Package) to serve the individual monitoring needs of each dealership
Lack said the scope and functionality of Reputation Butler will make it an invaluable resource for auto dealers across the nation. He noted that flexible monitoring packages will offer options for dealerships who may not need “the full kit and caboodle” right off the bat, and the incredible array of features will allow for consistent, thorough review monitoring year-round.
“With Reputation Butler, online reviews will no longer be feared or ignored, but will instead be embraced and incorporated as a strategic, effective and efficient part of everyday business,” he said.
For more information, visit ReputationButler.com
Follow @FI_Magazine on Twitter